Wednesday, November 01, 2006

radiothon.tests.such.

Taking a break from studying, right now. Geology is taught in sucha way that I hear words and not concepts, but I'm falling asleep by the first fifteen mintues in the lecture because my last class was boring. After I get through tomorrow, my semester will be downhill. This is good, because college has come up to me, smacked me in the face, and said "Fuck, you'll get better at this next time." With the exam tomorrom, I'll have a heavy burden lifted off of my shoulders and such.

Tomorrow is really big in terms of my involvement with RADIOTHON. I'll be stopping by the Drillfield remote, of course, on my way to class. But, I have to MC Valerie's show from 7-9 pm, when she plays the best fo the Hammond Organ. She plays good funk, so I'll probably enjoy it. The biggest even by far is LOCAL ZONE EXTRAVAGANZA at Squires. A bunch of local bands playing for donations, and it looks good. I'll finally get to see Philip Uster and the House Floor (there's a government joke if you look closely).

Who wants to hear more Mission of Burma? Just me.

No comments: